Tome 63, No 3 Mars 2018
1. Sunnapu PRASAD, Saleshier M. FRANCIS, S. KRISHNAN and P. BHARATHI
Synthesis, spectroscopic studies, antibacterial activity of chalcones and colorimetric evaluation of the time-killing assay for newly synthesized chalcones using resazurin
Key words: chalcones, Time-Killing Assay, colorimetry assay, resazurin, pharmacokinetic profile.
2. Robabeh SAYYADIKORDABADI and Asghar ALIZADEHDAKHEL
Feature extraction using linear and nonlinear QSAR study on several taxol derivatives as anticancer drugs
Key words: paclitaxel, antitumor drugs, QSAR, genetic algorithm.
3. Tayeb Fakhreddine BOUKEZOULA, Lahcene BENCHEIKH and Meriem CHENOUF
Industrial analysis of catalytic reforming reactors
Key words: catalytic reforming, octane number, bifunctional catalyst, activity, selectivity.
4. Cihan KANTAR, Nimet BALTAÅ, ÅengÃ¼l Alpay KARAOÇ¦LU and Selami ÅAÅMAZ
Some azo dyes containing eugenol and guaiacol synthesis, antioxidant capacity, urease inhibitory properties and anti-Helicobacter pylori activity
Key words: azo dyes, urease inhibitory, anti-Helicobacter pylori.
5. Amira YAHYAOUI, Olfa KHEDHER, Ghayth RIGANE, Ridha BEN SALEM and Younes MOUSSAOUI
Chemical analysis of essential oil from Echinops spinosus L. roots: antimicrobial and antioxidant activities
Key words: Echinops spinosus, antimicrobial activity, GC-MS and essential oil.
6. Imeda RUBASHVILI, Natela KHARUKHNISHVILI and Khatuna MAKHARADZE
Vincamine residues analysis using HPLC and establishing limits of cross-contamination in support of cleaning validation
Key words: vincamine, swab and rinse sampling, HPLC, cleaning validation.
7. Robabeh SAYYADIKORDABADI, Asghar ALIZADEHDAKHEL, Gholam Reza NAJAFI and Mehrnaz MASOMPARAST
QSAR investigation on the feature selection of the letrozole derivatives as anticancer drugs
Key words: letrozole drugs, GA algorithm, QSAR, MLR.
8. Muhammad SARFRAZ, Nargis SULTANA, Muhammad JAMIL and Muhammad Ilyas TARIQSynthesis, in silico study and cholinesterases inhibition activity of 2-substituted 2,3-dihydroquinazolin-4(1H)-one derivativesRev. Roum. Chim., 2018, 63(3), 227-234
Key words: AChE/BChE, cholinesterase inhibitors, Alzheimerâs disease, cyclo-condensation.
9. Jisheng LIU, Xiaoquan CHEN, Da XUE, Xi LIU, Jianwei XUE, Fuxiang LI and Zhiping LV
Mechanism of chlorination process: from acetic acid to monochloroacetic acid and byproducts using acetic anhydride as catalyst
Key words: acetic anhydride, monochloroacetic acid, ionic chlorination mechanism, consecutive reaction.
10. Elena MAFTEI, Catalin V. MAFTEI, Matthias FREYTAG, M. Heiko FRANZ, Thomas BANNENBERG and Ion NEDA
Clarification of stereochemistry aspects for N-hydroxy-5-norbornene-2,3-dicarboximide derivatives and elucidation of them by experimental and theoretical investigations, including the synthesis of N,N-bis-(5-exo-norbornene-2,3-dicarboxyimidyl) carbonateRev. Roum. Chim., 2018, 63(3), 245-255
Key words: N,N’-bis(5-norbornene-2,3-dicarboxyimidyl) carbonate, endo/exo-isomerism, theoretical calculations (DFT), molecular structure, X-ray.