1. Sevcan ERDEN and Zehra YAZAN
A new sepiolite clay/TiO2/multiwall carbon nanotube modified carbon paste sensor for the adsorptive stripping square wave voltammetric analysis of vanillin in local food samples
Key words: vanillin, sepiolite clay, TiO2 nanoparticles, multiwall carbon nanotube, carbon paste electrode.
2. Kahina LARIBI
Removal of cationic dye onto globe artichoke leaves: equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic studies in batch mode
Key words: biosorption, isotherm, globe artichoke leaves, cationic dye, thermodynamic parameters.
3. Zheneta Kh. TASHMUKHAMBETOVA, Yermek A. AUBAKIROV, Larissa R. SASSYKOVA, Kairat E. BURKHANBEKOV, Maria F. FAIZULLAEVA and Nurbubi K. ZHAKIROVA
Non-conventional methods of preparation of polymer waste to catalytic processing into the fuel
Key words: waste, rubber, plastic, hydrogenation, thermal catalysis, resource-saving.
4. Jana ŽELAZKOVÁ
In silico screening for colchicine site leads and insights into their bindind modes
Key words: virtual screening, AutoDock Vina, exhaustiveness parameter, tubulin, colchicine domain.
5. Evin KAPCAK and Hayriye Eda SATANA KARA
Evaluation of interaction between DNA and anticancer drug Temozolomide and its degradation product by HPLC
Key words: degradation product, DNA-drug interaction, HPLC, spectrophotometry, Temozolomide
6. Muhammad SARFRAZ, Nargis SULTANA and Muhammad I. TARIQSynthesis, in silico pharmacokinetic profile and anti-cholonesterases activity of quinazolin-4(3H)-one derivatives
Key words: Alzheimer’s disease, AChE/BChE, dual inhibitors, quinazolin-4(3H)-one, admetSAR.
7. Uzma ALI, Syed Ahmed TIRMIZI, Muhammad Babar TAJ and Ahmad RAHEEL
Palladium(II) complexes based on Schiff base ligands: synthesis, characterization, DNA binding, anti-bacterial and anti α-glucosidase activity
Key words: Schiff base, Pd complexes, DNA binding, anti-bacterial, anti α-glucosidase activity.
8. Mariana TEODORESCU and Vlad T. POPA
Solution, apparent and relative molar enthalpies for two model ionic liquid + water systems in the range of 303.15 – 318.15 K and high dilution
Key words: 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium bromide ([bmim]Br), 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium chloride ([bmim]Cl), water, solution, apparent and relative molar enthalpies, infinite dilution.
9. Mariana TEODORESCU and Vlad T. POPA
Solution molar enthalpies for 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium bromide and 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium chloride + 1-butanol binary sysems in the range of (303.15 – 318.15) K
Key words: 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium bromide ([bmim]Br) and chloride ([bmim]Cl), apparent and relative molar enthalpies, molar enthalpy of solution, Archer and Rard model, infinite dilution.
10. Luminita CRISAN, Daniela VARGA, Sorin AVRAM and Liliana PACUREANU
Application of 2D and 3D similarity methods to GSK-3 benchmarking validation dataset including selective and nonselective inhibitors
Key words: maleimide derivatives, 2D similarity search, 3D similarity search.