1. Muhammad Imran DIN, Faisal ALI and Azeem INTISAR
Metal based drugs and chelating agents as therapeutic agents and their antimicrobial activity
Key words: metal based drugs, flavonols therapeutic agents, antimicrobial activity, anticancer activity.
2. Marcela MIHAI and Bogdan C. SIMIONESCU
Calcium carbonate and poly(2-acrylamido-2-methylpropanesulfonic acid-co-acrylic acid)
Key words: CaCO3, composite microparticles, poly(2-acrylamido-2-methylpropanesulfonic acid-co-acrylic acid), organic/inorganic concentration, polyelectrolytes complexes.
3. Soufiane BOUDJEMAA
Structural and thermal decomposition of organo-montmorillonites (OMMT) studied by XRD, TGA and DSC: the role of surfactant agent concentration
Key words: Montmorillonite, Cationic surfactant, Organo-montmorillonite, SEM, X-ray diffraction, Thermal stability, ATG, DSC.
4. Ersin DEMİR, Burcin BOZAL-PALABIYIK, Bengi USLU and Recai İNAM
Voltammetric determination of vardenafil
Key words: Vardenafil, voltammetry, determination, graphite, metal oxide, functionalized multi-walled carbon nanotubes.
5. Nicoleta COTOLAN, Liviu Cosmin COTET, Daniel MARCONI and Liana Maria MURESAN
Influence of graphene oxides produced by different processing techniques on the corrosion resistance of electrodeposited Zn-graphene composite coatings
Key words: zinc electrodeposition, graphene oxide, composite coatings, corrosion.
6. Frank T. EDELMANN, Felix ENGELHARDT and Ionel HAIDUC
Molecular and crystal structures of three tetraphenyldichalcogenoimido-diphosphinates, M[Ph2P(O)NP(O)Ph2] (M = Rb, Cs) and [NMe4][Ph2P(S)NP(S)Ph2]
Key words: dichalogenoimidodiphosphinate, rubidium, cesium, coordination polymer, crystal structure.
7. Fulya OZ TUNCAY, Ahmet COLAK, Melike YILDIRIM AKATIN, Yakup KOLCUOGLU, Nagihan SAGLAM ERTUNGA and Cigdem DOKUZPARMAK
Site-directed mutagenesis and characterization of recombinant phosphotriesterase homology protein from Geobacillus caldoxylosilyticus TK4
Key words: esterase, Gebacillus, phosphotriesterase homology protein, site-directed mutagenesis, thermophilic.
8. Ashraf A. MOHAMED, Mohamed A. AHMED and Nader M. ABDELBARA chitosan-TiO2 imprinted polymer for the quantitative removal of Congo red dye from textile wastewatersDoi: 10.33224/rrch.2019.64.1.08
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2019, 64(1), 83-96
Key words: chitosan-TiO2 nanocomposite, Congo red anionic dye, molecularly imprinted polymer, mesoporous structure, textile wastewater.
9. Ali KHALFALLAH and Ridha HAMDI
Synthesis and mesomorphic properties of
Key words: biphenyl, fluorinated, liquid crystal, smectic.
10. Yun-He GENG, Zeng-Quan WEI, Zhi XU, Lu-Xin NA, Shu ZHANG, Hui-Yuan GUO, Ming-Liang LIU, Lian-Shun FENG and Xue-Fu YOU
Design, synthesis and antibacterial evaluation of 1-[(1R, 2S)-2-fluorocyclopropyl]ciprofloxacin-(4-methyl-3-aryl)-1,2,4-triazole-5(4H)-thione hybrids
Key words: quinolone, ciprofloxacin, 1,2,4-triazole-5(4H)-thione, hybrids, antibacterial, structure-activity relationship.