1. Vishal SRIVASTAVA, Pravin K. SINGH and Praveen P. SINGH
Visible light promoted synthesis of disubstituted 1,2,3-thiadiazoles
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2020, 65(3), 221-226
Key words: visible light, thiadiazole, eosin Y, tosyl azide, green chemistry.
2. Mohammed M. ALBRATTY, Karam A. El-SHARKAWY and Hassan A. AlHAZMI
Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of pyrimidine-based derivatives as antitumor agents
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2020, 65(3), 227-238
Key words: pyrimidine, pyridopyrimidine, pyrimidopyridazine, antitumor activity.
3. Hua GUO and Quan-Ping DIAO
Gatifloxacin-1,2,3-triazole-isatin hybrids tethered through methylene and acetyl and their antibacterial activities
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2020, 65(3), 239-246
Key words: gatifloxacin, isatin, 1,2,3-triazole, antibacterial, drug-resistant pathogen, structure-activity relationship.
4. Nafiseh HAJIABDOLAH, Ali PARSA, Hossein ANARAKI-ARDAKANI and Hossein JALALI- JAHROMI
Iron(III) reduction as a measure of “antioxidant power” using homo and copolymer of pyrrole and aniline electrosynthesized
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2020, 65(3), 247-254
Key words: electrosynthesis, ferric reduction, poly (aniline-co-pyrrole), EIS.
5. Lamia A. ALBEDAIR, Samar O. ALJAZZAR, Amani S. ALTURIQI, Mohamed I. KOBEASY and Moamen S. REFAT
Spectro-analytical, antimicrobial and antitumor studies of the first and second generation of cephalosporin combined with ruthenium(III) ion as a drug model
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2020, 65(3), 255-268
Key words: cefradine, cefoxitin, ruthenium, chelation, chemical structure, antimicrobial, anticancer.
6. Mona GEORGESCU, Viorica MELTZER and Elena PINCU
Excess molar volumes and partial molar volumes for binary mixtures propanoic acid with 1-propanol, 2-propanol, 1-butanol and 1-pentanol
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2020, 65(3), 269-275
Key words: excess molar volume, partial molar volume, hydrogen bond, Redlich – Kister equation.
7. Mohamad KASSEM
Preparation and evaluation of photocatalytic activity of tin-doped titanium hydrogen phosphate for the removal of Methyl Red dye
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2020, 65(3), 277-281
Key words: α-titanium phosphate, Tin, photocatalyst, Methyl Red.
8. Shermineh Sadat GHALEHBANDI, Dadkhoda GHAZANFARI, Sayed Ali AHMADI and Enayatollah SHEIKHHOSSEINISolvent-free, microwave assisted oxidation of alcohols with 4-hydroxypyridinium chlorochromate functionalized silica gel
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2020, 65(3), 283-289
Key words: 4-Hydroxypyridinium chlorochromate, microwave irradiation, silica gel, alcohols.
9. Rokhsareh MOTALLEBI, Ali MOGHIMI, Hamidreza SHAHBAZI and Hakim FARAJI
The efficiency of Fe@Mg-Al layered double hydroxide for cadmium removal from water samples
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2020, 65(3), 291-303
Key words: layered double hydroxide, flame atomic absorption spectroscopy, cadmium, ammonium pyrrolidine dithiocarbamate.
10. Chun-Bin TAN, Ai-Quan FANG, Xiao-Ling LIU and Hong-Fei DU
MoCo/γ-Al2O3-catalyzed hydrodesulfurization to synthesis of cantharidin-based moleculesDOI: 10.33224/rrch.2020.65.3.10Rev. Roum. Chim., 2020, 65(3), 305-307
Key words: hydrodesulfurization, synthesis, cantharidin-based molecules, the tubular reactor, MoCo/γ-Al2O3.