1. Maya GEORGIEVA, Emilio MATEEV, Diana TZANKOVA and Alexander ZLATKOV
Microwave-assisted synthetic approaches to biologically active N-based five-membered heterocycles as response to green chemistry
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2021, 66(12), 873-894
Key words: microwave-assisted synthesis, green synthesis, nitrogen-based heterocycles.
2. Rosa KALANTARI, Ali MOGHIMI and Fariborz AZIZINEZHAD
A rapid and sensitive method for separation/preconcentration and determination of Cu2+ from aqueous solution using modified magnetic graphene oxide nanocomposites
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2021, 66(12), 895-906
Key words: magnetic nanocomposite, graphene oxide, Cu2+, preconcentration.
3. Vitaliy CHORNOUS, Yuliana LUKAN, Alina GROZAV, Olesia PEREPELYTSIA, Mykola TURASH and Ivan BURDENIUK
Synthesis and antimicrobial efficiency of some new types of the quaternary ammonium compounds
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2021, 66(12), 907-911
Key words: organic synthesis, quaternary ammonium salts, bactericide effect.
4. Tian-shan WANG and Yan-yan NIU
Diagnostic product ions and fragmentation patterns for the cyclomyrsinane-type diterpenoids by higher-energy collisional dissociation mass spectrometry
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2021, 66(12), 913-920
Key words: cyclomyrsinane-type diterpenoids, euphorbia species, diagnostic product ions, mass spectrometry.
5. Meryem ACILA, Hakim BENSABRA and Adel SAOUDI
Performance of ethanolic extract propolis as a safe inhibitor for AA7075 alloy corrosion in neutral chloride medium
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2021, 66(12), 921-930
Key words: aluminum, corrosion, inhibitors, propolis, ethanolic extract.
6. Munzer NADDAF, Ali ALZIER and Hussam ALLAHAM
Surface tension and hydroperoxide content of vegetable oils: effect of repeated deep frying
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2021, 66(12), 931-939
Key words: vegetable oils, frying, surface tension, FTIR, oil absorption.
7. Carmen-Irena MITAN, Emerich BARTHA, Petru FILIP, Constantin DRAGHICI, Miron T. Caproiu and Robert Michael MORIARTY
Dihedral angles calculated with 3-sphere approach as integer in conformational analysis on D-, L- ribitol series
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2021, 65(12), 941-948
Key words: conformation, Altona’s model, 3-sphere, alpha-D, beta-L-ribitol.
8. Index of authors
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2021, 66(12), 949-958
9. Index of subjects
Rev. Roum. Chim., 2021, 66(12), 959-962